Launch of the new website for the World Day in Memory of Road Victims
The 2020 motto is "REMEMBER - SUPPORT - ACT"
We attended live the official launch of the new website for the World Day in Memory of Road Victims.
The goals of WDoR 2020 are to provide a platform for victims of road accidents and their families to:
– Commemorate all those who died and were seriously injured on the streets and highways.
– Society recognizes the crucial work of the emergency services.
– Draw attention to the often trivial legal response to road deaths and injuries.
– Advocate for better support for victims of road accidents and their families.
– Promote actions based on evidence to prevent and eventually avoid more deaths and injuries due to traffic accidents.
It was an honor to work together with the FEVR and to be part of the 2020 World Day in Memory of Traffic Victims work team.
Here you can see the video of the launch of the new website: